New Sections of the Custodial Technician Basic Handbook Include:
THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT
- Understanding the built environment and the types of soil that you will be exposed to
- Learning that the soils generated impact both the exterior and interior of built environment
- Discovering the commercial environment.
New Sections of the Custodial Technician Advanced Handbook Include:
- Learning and understanding the basic disinfectants
- Realizing the process of disinfection
- Identifying the three primary reservoirs of pathogens
- Discovering the factors that affect the spread of disease.
What are you waiting for? Order your own copy of the CMI Certified Custodial Technician Basic or Advanced Handbook today!