EXHIBITOR BOOTH 1151
Cleaning companies face a risky battery market filled with new manufacturers, often based abroad and with little expertise. These startups may make their batteries under lax manufacturing guidelines and may not offer the services and support you deserve. That can leave your floor-cleaning crews idle but still on the payroll. The entry price for these batteries may be good, but the total cost of ownership is not.
Trojan Battery Company Stands Apart
Founded in Los Angeles, California, in 1925, Trojan has revolutionized deep-cycle lead-acid battery technology and launched innovative products that set the pace in the cleaning industry. We:
- Bring 100 years of collective experience to every product we make.
- Assemble our batteries in the United States, under stringent manufacturing guidelines.
- Supply major OEMs including one of the industry’s largest manufacturers.
- Operate a U.S.-based Customer Support Line staffed by real people who will answer your questions and help you troubleshoot issues.
- Maintain an international network of trained Trojan Master Distributors, the largest in the industry.
- Guarantee our batteries with long dependable warranties.
- Offer a full spectrum of flooded lead-acid, AGM, Gel, and lithium-ion batteries for your every need.
- Provide informational videos, manuals, sales sheets, guides, whitepapers, and other resources through our website www. trojanbattery.com.
Based in California, we operate manufacturing facilities in Sandersville and Lithonia, Ga., Santa Fe Springs, Calif., Reynosa, Mexico, and Shanghai, China; two advanced Research and Development Centers in the United States; offices in Europe and Asia; and a worldwide network of trained Trojan Master Distributors. And we share resources and expertise with our sister company, C&D Technologies, making us one of the largest energy storage providers in North America.
Stop by booth 1151 to see how our new 24- and 36-volt lithium-ion batteries revolutionize floor cleaning.
- Lasts up to 10 years with no maintenance costs
- Charges much faster than traditional products and features opportunity charging
- Slashes downtime
- Reduces the number of machines and crew members needed
- Delivers the lowest total cost of ownership.
Visit www.trojanbattery.com to learn more or find your nearest Trojan Master Distributor.