With schools working to meet rising cleaning demands and facing continued labor challenges, robotic floor cleaning is emerging as a futuristic solution that has become incredibly practical and accessible for schools of all types.
In our new robotics eBook, “The Path to Autonomous Floor Cleaning,” created in partnership with Brain Corp, you’ll learn how robotic cleaning machines address key challenges and objectives in schools today while offering a clear, rapid path to ROI.
- Optimizing Labor: Robotic cleaning machines directly address the supply-demand imbalance presented by rising cleaning demands and limited labor resources, enabling schools to effectively re-deploy staff from floor cleaning to other critical tasks.
- Improving Cleaning Performance: Robotic cleaning machines execute floor cleaning with reliable consistency, providing proof-of-coverage data to facility managers and school administrators.
- Delivering Exceptional Student and Staff Experiences: Robotic floor cleaners allow schools to increase floor cleaning frequency — and move floor cleaning from the night shift to the day shift to provide students and staff with visual proof of the school’s commitment to a clean, safe and healthy environment.
The Path to Autonomous Floor Cleaning will also give you simple, actionable resources for any point on your school’s journey toward adopting autonomous floor cleaning:
- How robotic cleaning machines work
- Strategies for maximizing labor efficiency
- Building a business case for robotic cleaning machines
- Best practices for successful deployment
- And more!