ISSA Show North America 2022 Offers Several Certification Courses
Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your career through professional certification.
Increase your knowledge, improve your skills—and have something in writing to show for it. ISSA Show North America 2022, taking place at Chicago’s McCormick Place Convention Center from October 10–13, is offering several workshops that can help you and your fellow employees become certified in a variety of professions.
A total of eight workshops providing certifications upon successful completion are being offered, as follows:
- October 9–10: IEHA Master Environmental Services Registered/Master Environmental Services Certified Executive (MESRE/MESCE)
- October 9: Certified Healthy Hotel Management Professional (CHHMP)
- October 10: CMI Certified Workloading Specialist Course
- October 11–12: Train the Trainer
- October 11: IEHA Certified Laundry/Linen Professional Course (CLLP)
- October 12–13: IEHA Certified Environmental Services Executive/Registered Environmental Services Executive (CESE/RESE)
- October 12–13: House Cleaning Technician (HCT) Program
- October 12: IEHA Certified Perioperative Cleaning Specialist Course (CPCS)
Please note that the workshops taking place on Sunday, October 9 are doing so one day before the ISSA Show’s official start date of Monday, October 10.
Extensive write-ups on what to expect from each of these certification workshops, along with their start times, are available here.