Click on the play button above to watch the free webinar program on-demand.
Are you sacrificing health and safety for that glossy shine when it comes to your hard floor care routine? Are the cleaning products you use doing more harm than good? Is your floor harboring unsafe bacteria and pathogens? Are you at risk for expensive slip, trip, and fall accidents? It’s time to nail down some solutions to your stickiest floor care problems.
Watch this CMM roundtable discussion with two industry-renowned floor care and safety experts to learn how you can achieve shiny, streak-free floors without sacrificing occupant and worker health and safety. Walk away as an informed decision-maker when it comes to cleaning protocols, best practices, and products to consistently achieve clean, healthy, and slip-resistant floors in your facility.
Roundtable topics include:
- Why shiny floors aren’t always clean floors
- Common hazards associated with shiny floors—how shiny is too shiny?
- Proper cleaning and disinfecting techniques to reduce and prevent the spread of pathogens
- What makes up an effective floor matting program and why it’s so important
- How to choose products that won’t leave sticky and slippery residue
- The difference between pH neutral and traction neutral cleaning products
- Ways to prevent slip, trip, and fall (STF) accidents in your facility.
This program is brought to you by: