Click on the play button above to watch the free webinar program on-demand.
Have you ever come across a carpet spot or stain so challenging you didn’t know what to do? Whether a building service contractor (BSC) or part of an in-house facility cleaning crew, you need to know how to use the best spot and stain removal procedures and products in your routine carpet care program.
From spot and stain identification to matching cleaning methods, chemistry and solutions, in this CMM webinar let industry trainers and IICRC-approved instructors Jessika James, instructor and consultant, LearnToRestore.com; and Jeff Cross, ISSA media director, take you on an interactive journey to identify and remove the toughest carpet spots and stains that often stump you.
What you will learn:
- How to identify spots and stains and what makes them tough to remove
- How to match cleaning chemistry to spot and stain substances
- Best practices for applying solutions and getting results
- Extraction procedures and tips for complete removal
- Which bleaching agents work on spots and stains but don’t harm the carpet
- What to do when all efforts fail, and you are left with a permanent stain.
Brought to you by: