The pandemic has brought enhanced cleaning and improved indoor air quality to the forefront, and the industry doesn’t want to lose the momentum it has experienced the past few years. While the industry as a whole understands the value and impact of cleaning, disinfecting, and improving IAQ in facilities, there are some common myths, misunderstandings, and issues that may hinder real improvements needed today.
In this one-hour, fast-paced webinar replay, featuring industry experts who understand the issues you face, you will learn what improving IAQ really means, how to do it, and steps and procedures that go beyond what many are doing today. You will learn what it takes to be an IAQ expert and how to really serve those who use your buildings and facilities.
- How to determine the quality of the indoor air in your facilities
- Monitoring options to guarantee cleaning staff has valuable data
- Determining if your cleaning equipment is sufficient for the task
- What you can do beyond filtering the air in facilities
- Strategies to handle large-scale, increased occupancy situations
- Industry assets to help you with your IAQ improvement programs
- Identifying potentially dangerous or unhealthy indoor air quality situations
- Simple, easy-to-implement tips to use right now to improve IAQ
This webinar is sponsored by Tomi | Steramist, Molekule, and Workwear by Dickies.