How can you ensure that you and your cleaning staff are protecting facility inhabitants from infectious diseases? Find out by watching this one-hour, fast-paced webinar replay to learn cleaning and disinfection best practices from infection prevention specialists.
The webinar panel includes Evan Sirlin, associate vice president of Core America; Kimberly Thomas, assistant to the AVP at Facilities Management Division, University of Georgia; and Kristen Sanchez, vice president of EHS at SBM Management Services.
- Tips to help cleaning staff focus on high-touch surfaces
- The proper equipment for different types of areas
- Ways to measure cleaning
- Advice on choosing the right product for the task
- An explanation on the differences between cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing
- Instructions on how to identify infectious reservoirs
- Cleaning best practices, such as reading and following instructions, adhering to proper contact times, pre-cleaning if necessary, and training staff on proper product use.
In the Q&A session at the end of the webinar, the panel answers questions regarding cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting. Click below to watch the webinar and learn more!
This webinar is sponsored by Tomi | Steramist.