How can you ensure that you and your cleaning staff are protecting facility inhabitants from infectious diseases? Find out by watching this one-hour, fast-paced webinar replay to learn cleaning and disinfection best practices from infection prevention specialists.
The webinar panel includes Evan Sirlin, associate vice president of Core America; Kimberly Thomas, assistant to the AVP at Facilities Management Division, University of Georgia; and Kristen Sanchez, vice president of EHS at SBM Management Services.
- Tips to help cleaning staff focus on high-touch surfaces
- The proper equipment for different types of areas
- Ways to measure cleaning
- Advice on choosing the right product for the task
- An explanation on the differences between cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing
- Instructions on how to identify infectious reservoirs
- Cleaning best practices, such as reading and following instructions, adhering to proper contact times, pre-cleaning if necessary, and training staff on proper product use.
In the Q&A session at the end of the webinar, the panel answers questions regarding cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting. Click below to watch the webinar and learn more!