The cornerstone of success in the building service contractor (BSC) industry is effective leadership. Are you ready to take your BSC firm to new heights? Learn how to revolutionize your leadership approach and succeed in a competitive marketplace. Successful BSCs are powered by leaders who are the driving force behind critical decisions, company culture, engagement, trust, and respect.
Gain leadership skills—along with best practices for bidding, estimating, landing contracts, and retaining valuable clients—in this free, one-hour webinar brought to you by Cleaning & Maintenance Management (CMM). This presentation is for anyone who owns, manages, or markets a BSC firm and wants to improve business operations and drive company revenue and growth. As an attendee, you will take away strategies to improve and enhance the cleaning and maintenance results of your BSC operation.
You will learn:
- How to identify the critical elements of a successful BSC company
- How to create a positive company culture with effective leadership—not management
- How to focus on organizational excellence, profitability, growth, and sustainability when hiring employees
- How to embrace digitalization and technologies like robotics and AI to stay competitive
- How to transition from “running” your business to “managing” it as it becomes sustainable, focusing on driving revenue, increasing the “value-multiplier”, and leaving a legacy
- And much more!
The expert panel for this webinar includes:
- Jeff Cross (moderator), ISSA Media Director
- Jill Frey, President/CEO at Cummins Facility Services
- Mike Sawchuk, Owner of Sawchuk Consulting
- Holly Borrego, Head of Cleaning Products and Performance, ISS Facility Services
Watch the webinar below.