Join this one-hour, fast-paced webinar to gain insights on carpet care trends, technology, chemistry, and best practices from leading industry experts. You’ll discover how to handle the toughest spots and stains, the best methods to clean and restore dirty/dingy traffic lanes, what to do about transition areas, and more. From preventative and routine maintenance to restorative carpet cleaning systems, this webinar will crack the code on carpet care and help you optimize your own program for your company or facility. Panelists will present a balanced focus on facility image and cleaning for health.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The details of an effective carpet care program
- The best soil preventative strategies
- Methods for implementing interim, routine, and low-moisture cleaning systems
- The benefits robotic technology can bring to your carpet care program
- And more!
The webinar’s expert panelists include:
- Jeff Cross [moderator], ISSA Media Director and an IICRC-approved instructor
- Mark Violand, an IICRC-approved instructor and certified carpet inspector
- Lorraine Cruz, regional manager for Ponderosa Hotel Management Services
- Gary Clipperton, president of National Pro Clean and ProClean College, an IICRC Basic Skills School.
View the webinar below.