Webinar—The Keys to Unlocking BSC Success: Innovative Business Strategies for Contract Cleaners
The cornerstone of success in the building service contractor (BSC) industry is effective leadership. Successful BSCs are powered by leaders who are the driving force behind critical decisions, company culture, engagement, trust, and respect. Are you ready to lead your BSC firm to new heights?
The Keys to Unlocking BSC Success: Innovative Business Strategies for Contract Cleaners is a free webinar, being presented by Cleaning & Maintenance Management (CMM) at 1 p.m. CT on December 5, 2023. During the one-hour presentation, you’ll learn how to revolutionize your leadership approach and succeed in a competitive marketplace. This webinar is for anyone who owns, manages, or markets a BSC company and wants to improve business operations while driving revenue and growth. As an attendee, you will take away strategies to improve and enhance the cleaning and maintenance results of your BSC operation.
You will learn:
- How to identify the critical elements of a successful BSC company
- How to create a positive company culture with effective leadership—not management
- How to focus on organizational excellence, profitability, growth, and sustainability when hiring employees
- How to embrace digitalization and technologies like robotics and AI to stay competitive
- How to transition from “running” your business to “managing” it as it becomes sustainable, focusing on driving revenue, increasing the “value-multiplier,” and leaving a legacy
- And much more!
The expert panel for this webinar includes:
- Jeff Cross (moderator), ISSA Media Director
- Jill Frey, President/CEO at Cummins Facility Services
- Mike Sawchuk, Owner of Sawchuk Consulting
- Holly Borrego, Head of Cleaning Products and Performance, ISS Facility Services
A live Q&A session will round out the webinar. Come prepared with questions specific to your BSC challenges and concerns. Our expert panelists will be ready!
Registrants can participate in the live event and will obtain a link to the webinar recording afterward.