Register for Germ Busters: Ongoing Strategies for Clean & Healthy Facilities
On February 28, 2023, at 1 p.m. CT, CMM will present Germ Busters: Ongoing Strategies for Clean & Healthy Facility, a free webinar designed to help facility managers stay on track with infection prevention in 2023.
During this one-hour, fast-paced webinar, a panel of infection prevention specialists will explain the best methods for cleaning and disinfection. You’ll learn:
- Tips to help cleaning staff focus on high-touch surfaces
- Cleaning plans that include the proper equipment for different types of areas
- Ways to measure cleaning
- Advice on choosing the right product for the task
- An explanation on the differences between cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing
- Instructions on how to identify infectious reservoirs
- Cleaning best practices, such as reading and following instructions, adhering to proper contact times, pre-cleaning if necessary, and training staff on proper product use
- And much more!
The panel will also answer any questions you have regarding cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting during the webinar’s dedicated Q&A session.
Be sure to save the date and register now for the webinar!